AD, BD, CD Desiccant Air Dryers
Our AD, BD and CD desiccant air dryers remove moisture from compressed air in their own way to protect your equipment, products and processes. Highly energy-efficient, easy to use, 360-1600 l/s.
AD, CD and BD air dryers have different technologies
- AD heated purge desiccant air dryer uses compressed air and heat
- BD blower purge desiccant air dryers combining air from an external blower, heat and minimal compressed air
- CD heatless desiccant air dryers only compressed air as a purge
Reduce your energy costs
Large diameter vessels and optimally sized pipes and valves minimize pressure drops. Its efficient control system makes sure your adsorption dryer is properly used.
Reduce your production downtime
Extend your equipment’s life and increase your product quality by avoiding contamination. Our dryers’ low pressure dew point of -40°C/-40°F prevents water from entering your products or processes.
Delivered ready for use, designed to avoid hidden installation costs. All components including silencers, sensors and control units are mounted on a solid base frame with integrated forklift slots.
Desiccant air dryers AD, BD and CD come all-in
Desiccant dryers AD, BD, and CD provide you with the clean, dry air you need to extend the life of your equipment and ensure the quality of your end product. All air dryers incorporate unique, patented technology and energy-saving options. They are available
- in a range of sizes
- with a pressure dewpoint as low as -40°C/-40°F
- from 360 to 1600 l/s
- in an IP54 protected cubicle